Recipe by deity
A recipe from my mother-in-law that is so simple and tasty. Use lamb chops or lamb shanks, what ever takes your fancy!
- 6 lamb chops or 6 lamb shanks
- 1 cup mint sauce or 1 cup mint jelly
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons flour
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place meat in casserole dish.
- Pour over mint sauce, soy sauce and enough water to cover.
- Cover with lid and cook at 180C until meat is tender - approximately 1.5 hours.
- Thicken with flour, salt and pepper. Stir and bake with the lid off for another 15-20 minutes.