1/1 Photo of Easy Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
2 hrs 10 mins
Nana Lee's Note:
This is the third of 3 ice cream recipes I found on another site. There is also a list of suggestions for successful ice cream making in another posted "recipe". The "cooking" time is variable due to your particular ice cream freezer. It is not included in the cooking time listed.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, stir together the milk, cream, sugar, salt, vanilla extract and peppermint extract until the sugar has dissolved.
- 2Color to your liking with the green food coloring.
- 3Pour the mixture into an ice cream maker, and freeze according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- 4After about 10 minutes into the freezing, add the chocolate chips.
- 5After the ice cream has thickened, about 30 minutes later, spoon into a container, and freeze for 2 hours.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (1351 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3514.7
- Calories from Fat 2139
- Total Fat 237.6 g
- Saturated Fat 146.4 g
- Cholesterol 691.1 mg
- Sodium 1594.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 348.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.2 g
- Sugars 320.1 g
- Protein 33.1 g