Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
An attractive yet simple dessert. Placing it in a deep glass or dessert bowl shows off the layers and makes it look like you have gone to a lot of trouble.
- 250 ml whipping cream
- 3 small angel food cake (miniature sized)
- 2 pints strawberries, hulled and quartered
- Whip cream.
- Cut Angel food cakes in half horizontally.
- Fold strawberries into 200 ml. of whipped cream.
- Set aside remaining plain whipped cream.
- Place 1/6th of the cream and strawberry mixture into the bottom of a deep dessert bowl.
- Place 1/2 of an angel food cake on top.
- Add the last 1/6th of whipped cream and strabwerries to each bowl.
- Top with reserved whipped cream.
- Decorate with cut strawberries.