Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
These little pies will have everyone asking for "s'more".
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 6 miniature graham cracker pie crusts
- 3⁄4 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 1⁄2 cups mini marshmallows
- Spoon 2 tablespoons sour cream into each crust, spreading evenly on bottom. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons chocolate chips over sour cream. Sprinkle 1/4 cup marshmallows over chocolate chips.
- Preheat grill to medium-low. Place pies on grill, cover with 9x13 inch metal cake pan until marshmallows and chocolate are melted, checking frequently, about 5 minutes. Serve hot.