1/1 Photo of Easy Mini Sausage Croissant
Easy and simple steps for sausage croissant. Cream cheese and egg whites may be omitted. Sausages may be fried before rolled in dough. Although I found it too greasy for a croissant. I haven't try absorbing the oil with a paper towel though. If ever you try it, please leave a feedback on the reviews section. Thanks! <3
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 16 cocktail smoked sausage links (Any flavor you prefer is okay. I like Hillshire Farms Beef Lit'l Smokies)
- 453.59 g Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 1 egg white (optional)
- 73.94 ml cream cheese (optional)
- 1Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Unroll dough and separate into 8 triangles along the perforated lines. (The dough is easiest to work with when cold straight out of the fridge.).
- 3Spread 1 teaspoon (may be less or omitted) of cream cheese on dough.
- 4Place two sausages on the wider end of the dough.
- 5Roll the dough loosely. Tuck the loose corners of the wider end. The ends of sausages will stick out but will be covered when the dough rises. Slightly bend into crescent shapes.
- 6Baste the top of the dough with egg whites.
- 7Bake on a non greased cookie sheet with atleast 3 inches from each other.
- 8Bake for 10-15 minutes until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Mini Sausage Croissant
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 429.9
- Calories from Fat 239
- Total Fat 26.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 81.8 mg
- Sodium 1143.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 15.9 g