Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Easy and simple steps for sausage croissant. Cream cheese and egg whites may be omitted. Sausages may be fried before rolled in dough. Although I found it too greasy for a croissant. I haven't try absorbing the oil with a paper towel though. If ever you try it, please leave a feedback on the reviews section. Thanks! <3
- 16 cocktail smoked sausage links (Any flavor you prefer is okay. I like Hillshire Farms Beef Lit'l Smokies)
- 453.59 g Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 1 egg white (optional)
- 73.94 ml cream cheese (optional)
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Unroll dough and separate into 8 triangles along the perforated lines. (The dough is easiest to work with when cold straight out of the fridge.).
- Spread 1 teaspoon (may be less or omitted) of cream cheese on dough.
- Place two sausages on the wider end of the dough.
- Roll the dough loosely. Tuck the loose corners of the wider end. The ends of sausages will stick out but will be covered when the dough rises. Slightly bend into crescent shapes.
- Baste the top of the dough with egg whites.
- Bake on a non greased cookie sheet with atleast 3 inches from each other.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until golden brown.