1/1 Photo of Easy Mini Meat Loaves
This is a recipe adapted from the Gooseberry Patch's "Meals in Minutes". These are very easy and cheap to make for a weeknight meal for the family. This is good to make ahead and refrigerate until time to cook. I hope you enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Divide and press biscuit dough across the bottom and up the sides of 10 greased muffins cups; set aside. I flattened the dough on a cookie sheet to make it fit better.
- 3Combine beef, 1/2 cup catsup, onion, egg, oats, and seasonings in bowl; mix well.
- 4Form into 10 balls and place one in each biscuit cup.
- 5Spread remaining catsup over the tops and sprinkle with the cheese.
- 6Bake for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Mini Meat Loaves
Serving Size: 1 (255 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 864.1
- Calories from Fat 420
- Total Fat 46.7 g
- Saturated Fat 17.9 g
- Cholesterol 186.6 mg
- Sodium 2675.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 21.7 g
- Protein 46.6 g