This is a recipe adapted from the Gooseberry Patch's "Meals in Minutes". These are very easy and cheap to make for a weeknight meal for the family. This is good to make ahead and refrigerate until time to cook. I hope you enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Divide and press biscuit dough across the bottom and up the sides of 10 greased muffins cups; set aside. I flattened the dough on a cookie sheet to make it fit better.
- Combine beef, 1/2 cup catsup, onion, egg, oats, and seasonings in bowl; mix well.
- Form into 10 balls and place one in each biscuit cup.
- Spread remaining catsup over the tops and sprinkle with the cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes.