Recipe by afredorap
I wanted to come up with a recipe for dump cake that would still be simple but wouldn't consist primarily of pie filling. I used fresh strawberries that I cut into pretty small pieces myself, but I'm sure thawed frozen strawberries would work too.
- 1 lb fresh strawberries
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup yellow cake mix
- 3 tablespoons Fleischmann's margarine
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Chop strawberries into small pieces. Pour into the bottom of a loaf pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Sift cinnamon and cake mix together. Pour evenly over strawberry layer.
- Cut margarine into thin pieces, placing them at intervals over the cake mix layer. Try to cover as much area as you can.
- Spray top with cooking spray. Bake for about 35 minutes.