Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A fun alternative to baked cinnamon rolls. Great for young kids - and the young at heart!
- 8 slices bread
- 4 teaspoons butter or 4 teaspoons margarine, softened
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 4 teaspoons cinnamon
- In small bowl, combine cinnamon and sugar until well mixed.
- Cut crusts off bread slices. Roll each slice flat.
- Spread 1/2 teaspoon margarine on each slice.
- Sprinkle each slice with 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Roll each slice into a tight log. Cut each log into 4-5 pieces.
- Sprinkle tops with additional cinnamon-sugar mixture, if desired.
- Microwave for 10-20 seconds.