1/1 Photo of Easy Mini Cinnamon Marshmallow Crescent Twists
These are so easy to make, you can even sprinkle some finely chopped nuts in the cinnamon/sugar mix. Make certain to drizzle the icing on top of the crescents while they are still warm, the icing will set firmly. The recipe can be doubled.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 375°F.
- 2Lightly spray a cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3In a small bowl mix together 1/2 cup sugar with cinnamon.
- 4Separate the dough into triangles.
- 5Cut each triangle in half lengthwise.
- 6Brush each dough with melted butter.
- 7Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- 8Place a marshmallow half at the wide end of each triangle, then roll up starting at the wide end, pinching ends of dough to seal the marshmallow.
- 9Place the dough on prepared baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
- 10Bake for about 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- 11In a small bowl whisk together the powdered sugar with almond extract and whipping cream, adding in more cream to create a drizzling consistency.
- 12Drizzle over warm crescents.
- 13Remove to wire racks.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Mini Cinnamon Marshmallow Crescent Twists
Serving Size: 1 (33 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 126.2
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 17.2 mg
- Sodium 101.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 12.5 g
- Protein 1.4 g