Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are made with refrigerated crescent rolls and they are so easy to make and there SOOOO GOOD! You can prepare the crescents and refrigerate for up to 2 hours before baking.
- 2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, finely grated
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, very finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 -3 tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- In a bowl mix together cheddar cheese, green onions, mayo and Parmesan cheese and black pepper to taste (if using) mix well to combine.
- Unroll crescents and separate into 16 triangles.
- Cut each triangle in half in the middle to make 32 smaller tiangles.
- Place a heaping teaspoon of the mixture in the center of each triangle.
- Bring corners to center over the filling overlapping ends.
- Press gently to seal.
- Place on an ungreased cookie sheet/s.
- Brush each pastry lightly with oil, then sprinkle with dried dill weed.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 10-13 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve warm.
I liked these a lot! And they are very easy (even make ahead of time.) I made sure I used high quality extra sharp cheddar and real parmesan cheese. The only comment I would say is make extra filling -- the extra filling in each pastry makes them even better. Otherwise, it's mostly just pastry.