Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
These are made with refrigerated crescent rolls and they are so easy to make and there SOOOO GOOD! You can prepare the crescents and refrigerate for up to 2 hours before baking.
Top Review by ChristineDC
I liked these a lot! And they are very easy (even make ahead of time.) I made sure I used high quality extra sharp cheddar and real parmesan cheese. The only comment I would say is make extra filling -- the extra filling in each pastry makes them even better. Otherwise, it's mostly just pastry.
- 2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, finely grated
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, very finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 -3 tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl mix together cheddar cheese, green onions, mayo and Parmesan cheese and black pepper to taste (if using) mix well to combine.
- Unroll crescents and separate into 16 triangles.
- Cut each triangle in half in the middle to make 32 smaller tiangles.
- Place a heaping teaspoon of the mixture in the center of each triangle.
- Bring corners to center over the filling overlapping ends.
- Press gently to seal.
- Place on an ungreased cookie sheet/s.
- Brush each pastry lightly with oil, then sprinkle with dried dill weed.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 10-13 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve warm.