Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Quick, easy, great for breakfast too!
- 1 (16 1/3 ounce) canpillsbury grands flakey biscuits
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling
- 1⁄3 cup raisins
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- canola oil cooking spray
- 1 egg white
- brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Spray 8 holes of a muffin tin with canola spray.
- Divide 4 canned biscuits in half. Roll each half on a floured surface until large enough to line a hole in the muffin tin.
- Repeat to line 8 holes.
- Combine apple pie filling, raisins and cinnamon.
- Fill each of the 8 muffin holes with mixture.
- Divide 4 canned biscuits in half. Roll each half on a floured surface until large enough to cover the mini pies. Repeat to cover 8 pies.
- Pinch seams on edges of each pie. Brush tops with egg white, then sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Bake at 350F for 13-16 minutes.