1/1 Photo of Easy Mini Apple Pies
Quick, easy, great for breakfast too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F
- 2Spray 8 holes of a muffin tin with canola spray.
- 3Divide 4 canned biscuits in half. Roll each half on a floured surface until large enough to line a hole in the muffin tin.
- 4Repeat to line 8 holes.
- 5Combine apple pie filling, raisins and cinnamon.
- 6Fill each of the 8 muffin holes with mixture.
- 7Divide 4 canned biscuits in half. Roll each half on a floured surface until large enough to cover the mini pies. Repeat to cover 8 pies.
- 8Pinch seams on edges of each pie. Brush tops with egg white, then sprinkle with brown sugar.
- 9Bake at 350F for 13-16 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Mini Apple Pies
Serving Size: 1 (143 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 280.3
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 679.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 18.6 g
- Protein 4.3 g