Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I had some refrigerated pie crusts I needed to use up, so threw this together. Too easy and quick. I wasn't able to get a picture of them as they disappeared to fast! I am going to try peach pie filling soon.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Lightly pat out one pie crust sheet.
- Using a small bowl turn upside down and cut out circles in pie crust. (I used an individual casserole dish and got 4 crusts from one sheet of dough.).
- Place about 2 spoonfuls of pie filling on half of each circle. Be careful not to get too much on or your pie won't seal.
- Fold dough over filling, crimp edges with a fork to seal.
- Repeat with remaining pie crust and filling.
- Place on a lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Cut a small slit in the top of each pie.
- Brush with egg and sprinkle generously with sugar.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
Very good. I used peach pie filling. I cut my pies out with a 3-inch biscuit cutter, and had adorable little peach pies! I sprinkled with cinnamon sugar before baking. They are especially good right out of the oven!
yummy... very very easy. the kids loved them :) i will definetly make them again.. might even try a cherry pie filling.