Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is an adopted recipe. I will post an intro after I make it.
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 4 (1 1/2 ounce) Milky Way bars
- 1⁄3 cup nuts, Chopped
- 1 (9 inch) pie shells, chilled
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Add the lemon juice to pie filling.
- Place in pie shell.
- Thinly slice candy bars over top.
- Sprinkle with nuts.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- Reduce temperature to 350°F.
- Continue baking 10 to 15 minutes more.
- Cool and serve.