Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A fast dinner that is tasty and satisfying.
Make and share this Easy Mild Chili recipe from Food.com.
- Brown and drain the hamburger.
- Sprinkle seasoning over hamburger and stir to coat.
- Stir in water and bring to a gentle boil for about 2 minutes.
- Add beans and tomato sauce.
- Let simmer until warmed through.
- Serve topped with shredded cheddar cheese and/or chopped onions and/or crushed saltines, if desired.
This was very good and easy! We used ground turkey to make it a little healthier, and it tasted great. DH made this before I got home so it's definitely hubby friendly! Thanks so much for posting!
I had a packet of McCormick chili seasoning that I wanted to use. I found this recipe and decided to make it for lunch. My packet didn't say mild or hot on it but wow was it spicy (no fault of the recipe of course). I followed the recipe as written other then I did add another can of tomato sauce to help with the spicyness of the chili packet. My boys loved it.
This was super tasty. I substituted ground turkey for hamburger...so good. Cooked it for dinner for friends, they loved it on a cold winter night. Super easy to make! Serve it with cornbread muffins too!