- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package McCormick mild chili seasoning
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1 (16 ounce) canbush chili beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown and drain the hamburger.
- Sprinkle seasoning over hamburger and stir to coat.
- Stir in water and bring to a gentle boil for about 2 minutes.
- Add beans and tomato sauce.
- Let simmer until warmed through.
- Serve topped with shredded cheddar cheese and/or chopped onions and/or crushed saltines, if desired.