Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are the best baked beans I've tried. Why go to all the bother of making home-made, when these are ready in 20 minutes.
- 1 (14 ounce) can pork and beans
- 1⁄2 cup diced onions or 2 teaspoons instant minced onion
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 4 slices chopped cooked bacon or 2 tablespoons Bacos bacon bits
- Mix all ingredients in a 1 1/2 quart casserole.
- Microwave, covered on high 8-10 minutes, rotating 1/4 turn halfway through cooking.
- Let rest 5 minutes.
Good and quick!
I was very impressed with how delicious these beans were. They had the same sticky, gooey consistency of baked beans made in the oven, which is my favorite part! Very quick and easy as well. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
Great way to make baked beans in a hurry, especially in the summer when it's too hot to turn on the regular stove. The combination of ingredients is very tasty.