1/1 Photo of Easy Microwave Toffee
Amezi Oisuu-Madoon's Note:
I found this recipe and kept loosing it--and let me tell you, you don't want to lose this delicious toffee recipe. They are quick and easy, but make sure you have a candy thermometer before you start.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine butter, brown sugar, sugar, corn syrup, and water.
- 2Microwave on high 2-2½ minutes until butter is melted.
- 3Stir well to blend butter and sugar.
- 4Stir in 1/3 cup almonds.
- 5Microwave on high for 9-11 minutes until the temperature reaches 300°F.
- 6Pour on to a baking sheet.
- 7Break candy bars into small pieces and sprinkle them on top.
- 8Sprinkle the remaining almonds on the top also.
- 9Let toffee cool until it hardens, then break it up into small pieces and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Microwave Toffee
Serving Size: 1 (792 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 167.8
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 21.6 mg
- Sodium 70.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 16.0 g
- Protein 1.1 g