Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 mins
This is the easiest fudge recipe ever! It is done in the microwave with no candy thermometer! It is a favorite of all ages and anyone who loves chocolate. (Chill time not included)
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips or 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips, if you prefer
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1⁄2 cup Rice Krispies
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1⁄2 cup butterscotch chips or 1⁄2 cup peanut butter chips or 1⁄2 cup coconut or 1⁄2 cup raisins (optional)
- In a large microwavable bowl, melt chocolate chips for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes and stir.
- Microwave for for 30 seconds more and stir until smooth.
- Stir in marshmallows, cereal and walnuts.
- Add the optional ingredient, if desired.
- Spread into a foil lined, buttered 8 inch square pan.
- Chill about an hour, or until firm.
- Remove fudge from pan and foil.
- Cut into 1 inch squares.
Delcious, easy, and lighting fast. I love the addition of rice cereal and marshamllows in this. I did not add any of the optional ingredients this time and thought it tasted great "plain." Great idea for hilday gift giving or a last minute sweet treat.
So easy so yum! I used semi sweet chips, and added coconut. I'd love to try this with peanut butter chips but you cant buy them in NZ.
While the result tasted good, it is NOT fudge. This is simply melted chocolate reformed into a pan with "stuff" in it. I used mini marshmallows, RK cereal, peanuts, and raisins. It tasted like the crispy/fruit and nut bunny you can buy at Easter. Yummy, but not fudge in any way, shape, or form.