This is the easiest fudge recipe ever! It is done in the microwave with no candy thermometer! It is a favorite of all ages and anyone who loves chocolate. (Chill time not included)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large microwavable bowl, melt chocolate chips for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes and stir.
- 2Microwave for for 30 seconds more and stir until smooth.
- 3Stir in marshmallows, cereal and walnuts.
- 4Add the optional ingredient, if desired.
- 5Spread into a foil lined, buttered 8 inch square pan.
- 6Chill about an hour, or until firm.
- 7Remove fudge from pan and foil.
- 8Cut into 1 inch squares.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Microwave Rocky Road Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (543 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 21.2
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.2 mg
- Sodium 4.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 0.2 g