Recipe by Karen=^..^=
This is the easiest fudge recipe ever! It is done in the microwave with no candy thermometer! It is a favorite of all ages and anyone who loves chocolate. (Chill time not included)
Top Review by HeatherFeather
Delcious, easy, and lighting fast. I love the addition of rice cereal and marshamllows in this. I did not add any of the optional ingredients this time and thought it tasted great "plain." Great idea for hilday gift giving or a last minute sweet treat.
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips or 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips, if you prefer
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1⁄2 cup Rice Krispies
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1⁄2 cup butterscotch chips or 1⁄2 cup peanut butter chips or 1⁄2 cup coconut or 1⁄2 cup raisins (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large microwavable bowl, melt chocolate chips for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes and stir.
- Microwave for for 30 seconds more and stir until smooth.
- Stir in marshmallows, cereal and walnuts.
- Add the optional ingredient, if desired.
- Spread into a foil lined, buttered 8 inch square pan.
- Chill about an hour, or until firm.
- Remove fudge from pan and foil.
- Cut into 1 inch squares.