Carol's Mistletoe Kitchen's Note:
This recipe came from Roma Jean. I had never tried to make pralines until now and these are so yummy. I was part of a ladies day workshop at my church and I made 9 different desserts. This was a favorite! And I brought my microwave to the classroom and made them on site.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix brown sugar, half & half and Karo Syrup in mirowave safe bowl.
- 2(Microwave 12 or 13 minutes).
- 3Add 2 Tablespoons of Butter.
- 4Stir and Stir and Stir and Stir…… until it starts thickening.
- 5Add 2 cups chopped pecans and stir.
- 6Drop in spoonfuls onto wax paper. Allow to cool.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Microwave Pralines
Serving Size: 1 (938 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1793.2
- Calories from Fat 831
- Total Fat 92.3 g
- Saturated Fat 15.4 g
- Cholesterol 44.7 mg
- Sodium 135.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 248.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.4 g
- Sugars 221.1 g
- Protein 13.5 g