Prep 20 mins
Cook 18 mins
Yet another one from the Favorite Brand Name Cookbook. It's quick, easy and yummy!
- 7 cups cubed red potatoes
- 1⁄3 cup cold water
- 3⁄4 cup Miracle Whip
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 3⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3⁄4 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sliced green onion (optional)
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Place potatoes and water in 3-qt microwave-safe casserole; cover.
- Microwave on HIGH 16-18 minutes or until tender, stirring after 9 minutes. Drain.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix well. Refrigerate.
This was so good! I almost didn't make it because it sounded too simple to be very good. It was also very good warm, right after making it. Thanks for posting!