Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
Here is an easy, tasty and convenient salad to put together if you have the mood to eat corn and potatoes. Enjoy!
- 2 cups corn, pre-cooked
- 2 finely chopped onions
- 1 green chili, chopped
For the dressing
- 5 potatoes, pre-boiled
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon tomato sauce
- 2 cups cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons coriander leaves, chopped
- black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a microwave-proof dish, cook the pre-cooked corn with 1/2 cup water on HIGH power level for 5 minutes.
- In another microwave-proof dish, cook the pre-boiled potatoes with 2 cups water and cook for 9 minutes, covered, on HIGH power level.
- Peel and dice the potatoes.
- Allow to cool.
- Mix together all the dressing ingredients in another bowl.
- Add the dressing, corn and potatoes all in one bowl and mix well.
- Serve and enjoy!