1/6 Photos of Easy Microwave Popcorn
Tired of the high fat store bought microwave popcorn? Looking for a low fat alternative? With this recipe you control the amount of fat on your popcorn.
My Private Note
- 1Place popcorn in a lunch sized brown paper bag.
- 2Fold the open end once and staple with ONE staple. (ONE staple will not effect your microwave).
- 3Microwave until the popcorn slows down popping. My microwave takes 1:50.
- 4Open carefully and pour into a bowl.
- 5Top with your favorite toppings. I use spray margarine and garlic salt.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Microwave Popcorn
Serving Size: 1 (2 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 155.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g