Recipe by bsneary
Tired of the high fat store bought microwave popcorn? Looking for a low fat alternative? With this recipe you control the amount of fat on your popcorn.
Top Review by Northern Cook
This is my favorite way to make popcorn! I don't bother with the staple, the bag will stay closed if you fold it over a few times. I top my popcorn with a few squirts of I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Spray. This tastes so much better than store bought microwave popcorn and it's a lot cheaper.
Directions See How It's Made
- Place popcorn in a lunch sized brown paper bag.
- Fold the open end once and staple with ONE staple. (ONE staple will not effect your microwave).
- Microwave until the popcorn slows down popping. My microwave takes 1:50.
- Open carefully and pour into a bowl.
- Top with your favorite toppings. I use spray margarine and garlic salt.