1/1 Photo of Easy Microwave Peanut Butter Ice Cream Topping
An easy treat for peanut butter lovers! :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine brown sugar, corn syrup, butter and pinch of salt in a 1-1/2-quart microwave-safe dish.
- 2Cover an microwave on high for 4 minutes, or until mixture boils, stirring twice.
- 3Add in peanut butter; stir until smooth.
- 4Stir in evaporated milk.
- 5Serve warm over ice cream.
- 6Top with chopped peanuts if desired.
- 7Cover and store in refrigerator (it will thicken up more when chilled).
- 8To reheat: microwave on medium heat for 1-2 minutes, or until heated through.
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Microwave Peanut Butter Ice Cream Topping
Serving Size: 1 (845 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 68.9
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 2.6 mg
- Sodium 40.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 1.5 g