- 236.59 ml brown sugar
- 118.29 ml light corn syrup
- 44.37 ml butter or 44.37 ml margarine
- 0.25 ml salt
- 236.59 ml creamy peanut butter
- 118.29 ml evaporated milk
- vanilla ice cream
- chopped peanuts (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine brown sugar, corn syrup, butter and pinch of salt in a 1-1/2-quart microwave-safe dish.
- Cover an microwave on high for 4 minutes, or until mixture boils, stirring twice.
- Add in peanut butter; stir until smooth.
- Stir in evaporated milk.
- Serve warm over ice cream.
- Top with chopped peanuts if desired.
- Cover and store in refrigerator (it will thicken up more when chilled).
- To reheat: microwave on medium heat for 1-2 minutes, or until heated through.