An easy treat for peanut butter lovers! :)
Make and share this Easy Microwave Peanut Butter Ice Cream Topping recipe from Food.com.
- Combine brown sugar, corn syrup, butter and pinch of salt in a 1-1/2-quart microwave-safe dish.
- Cover an microwave on high for 4 minutes, or until mixture boils, stirring twice.
- Add in peanut butter; stir until smooth.
- Stir in evaporated milk.
- Serve warm over ice cream.
- Top with chopped peanuts if desired.
- Cover and store in refrigerator (it will thicken up more when chilled).
- To reheat: microwave on medium heat for 1-2 minutes, or until heated through.
Terrific! EASY! Delicious !!! I didn't change anything and I only needed to microwave 3 minutes for the boil. I'm going to refrigerate in squirt bottles to save constant reheating the total mixture. I stopped buying store brands when peanut butter became so expensive last year, so to have this back in my pantry gives me such Joy LOL. :))
I thought maybe it would be too sweet, but it wasn't. it's very yummy and sooo easy to make
Oh Yum! This is sooo good! Served over peanut butter ice cream and topped with peanut butter cups and whipped cream. We love this sauce and will definitely be using this again for our peanut butter sundaes.