1/2 Photos of Easy Microwave Omelet
This is a 3-4 minute omelet which is made in the microwave. Delicious and versatile, it can be made with what you have on hand and what your family prefers. If you like things spiced up you can use hot peppers and hot salsa for a garnish. Good way to get vegetables into the breakfast meal.
My Private Note
small o ...
Units: US | Metric
- olive oil flavored cooking spray (Or your choice)
- 1 egg
- 14.79 ml water
- 7.39 ml chopped sweet onion
- 7.39 ml chopped white mushroom
- 7.39 ml chopped bell peppers, chopped asparagus tips, chopped broccoli, can be added or 7.39 ml chopped ham or 7.39 ml crumbled bacon, can be added
- 28.39 ml shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 4.92 ml chopped tomato, as garnish if desired
- 1Spray small glass custard cup with olive oil spray (mine is slightly larger at the top.
- 2Break one egg into cup and beat with fork until yolk and white are mixed.
- 3Add water and mix.
- 4Chop vegetables (meat) into very small pieces and mix with egg in custard cup.
- 5Add shredded cheese-mix lightly.
- 6Season to taste.
- 7Put custard cup on a microwave safe plate and place in microwave oven on high for 1 1/2 minutes or until cooked through.
- 8Carefully remove and invert custard cup onto plate. Add garnish as desired.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Microwave Omelet
Serving Size: 1 (95 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 134.6
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 226.3 mg
- Sodium 158.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 10.0 g