Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a simple and easy lasagna that can be made in the microwave and comes out fantastic!
Make and share this Easy Microwave Lasagna recipe from Food.com.
- In a small frying pan, brown the ground beef, basil, garlic, and oregano.
- Drain and add Spaghetti Sauce then remove from heat and set aside.
- In a square or rectangle shape Microwve Safe dish, place alayer of lasagna noodles across the bottom.
- Cover with a layer of spaghetti sauce, a layer of Ricotta cheese, and a layer of Mozarella cheese.
- Repeat one or two more times depending on the depth of your dish.
- For the last layer, cover with another layer of lasagna noodles and spaghetti sauce.
- Cover and microwave on high for 20 minutes.
- Remove Lid and cover with one more layer of Mozzarella.
- Microwave on high for 5 minutes.
- Let stand for 5 minutes and enjoy!