Recipe by Shaye
This is an easy and delicious way to get a chocolate fix.
Top Review by Teresa61
I will never buy hot fudge again. This is so quick & easy, why would I? I made this for a sundae bar at a graduation party. I don't usually even like hot fudge but this was so good, I found myself dipping pretzels, strawberries, & bananas in the leftovers:)
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 dash salt
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Stir in room temperature water.
- Microwave 90 seconds--stirring every 30 seconds.
- Blend in butter and microwave 15 seconds more and stir.
- Continue to alternate microwaving for 15 seconds and stirring until it reaches desired thickness. (The longer you cook it, the thicker it gets.).
- After microwaving stir in vanilla.
- Serve warm.