Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is an easy and delicious way to get a chocolate fix.
Make and share this Easy Microwave Hot Fudge Topping recipe from Food.com.
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Stir in room temperature water.
- Microwave 90 seconds--stirring every 30 seconds.
- Blend in butter and microwave 15 seconds more and stir.
- Continue to alternate microwaving for 15 seconds and stirring until it reaches desired thickness. (The longer you cook it, the thicker it gets.).
- After microwaving stir in vanilla.
- Serve warm.
I will never buy hot fudge again. This is so quick & easy, why would I? I made this for a sundae bar at a graduation party. I don't usually even like hot fudge but this was so good, I found myself dipping pretzels, strawberries, & bananas in the leftovers:)
This was amazingly delicious! The only change I made was to cook it a bit thicker than I wanted then stir in some half and half at the very end to thin it out a bit. We all fought over licking the bowl!
5 stars for taste! I had a hard time getting mine to thicken, though. I may try it on the stove top next time. Thanks!