Prep 7 mins
Cook 7 mins
A classic old recipe made in the microwave in just 7 minutes.
Make and share this Easy Microwave Golden Syrup Pudding recipe from Food.com.
- Cream butter and sugar in a large bowl.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and beat again.
- Sift in the flour and fold through.
- Grease a 1 litre microwave safe bowl.
- Add the syrup to the bowl and gently spoon the cake mixture over the top.
- Cover bowl with cling wrap.
- Place bowl on an upside down microwave safe plate and cook at 60% heat for 7 minutes.
- Serve hot with ice-cream and cream.