Recipe by firealarmqueen
This was featured in Kraft Foods Magazine. Fudge made in the microwave, with no worrying about soft ball stage and all that stuff. It was featured as a recipe that is great to make with children. I have not tried it, storing it here for future use.
Top Review by choclover923
made this the other day. incredibly easy and excellent. made it with peanut butter. if using pb, don't use the natural kind. it doesn't set as well. but otherwise it was fantastic!
Directions See How It's Made
- Line 8-inch square pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over the sides.
- Microwave chocolate and milk in microwavable bowl on high for 2-3 minutes, until chocolate is almost melted (stir after 2 minutes).
- Stir until chocolate is melted. Stir in vanilla.
- At this point you can add crushed oreos, peanuts, marshmallows, or globs of peanut butter for extra goodness.
- Spread into prepared pan. Top with extra toppings if desired.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm.
- Use foil handles to lift fudge out of pan. Cut into squares.