Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
A wonderful soup for you made in a jiffy!
- 100 g chicken
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 whole mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon chili-garlic sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornflour
- 1 egg white, not whisked
- 1 red chile, chopped
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- black pepper
- To prepare the soup stock, pour 8 cups of water and add all the ingredients, except, the cornflour in a microwave-proof deep bowl.
- Cover and microwave on MEDIUM HIGH power level for 16 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix together the cornflour with a few tbsps. of chicken stock.
- Cook on HIGH power level for 30 seconds.
- Add this to the soup stock.
- Cook on HIGH power level for 3 minutes.
- Serve hot.