Prep 2 mins
Cook 2 mins
This is the quickest, easiest breakfast sandwich you can make. Variations of this recipe are very easy, just mix in what you like. The microwave times may vary slightly to ensure light and fluffy eggs.
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon butter (melted)
- 1 dash hot sauce
- onion (diced)
- pepper (diced)
- ham (diced)
- 1 slice American cheese
- 1 English muffin
- In small cup, platic bowl or ramiken melt butter in microwave for 10-15 seconds.
- Add egg to butter in the bowl and beat well.
- Mix in milk and hot sauce.
- Add diced onion, pepper and ham to taste (as you would an omelete).
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover dish with paper towel, or lid for bowl (do not seal completely) and microwave on high for 1 minute and 30 seconds.
- Toast english muffin.
- Remove bowl from microwave and loosen egg with spoon around the edges (which should be solid and fluffy).
- Dump egg onto english muffin, top with cheese and serve hot.
Super easy and good! Just what I was looking for, Thanks for posting the recipe.
I made this for the DM as a light dinner and used 2 eggs and in a 900watt microwave I cooked on high for 1 minute and then gave a stir and then cooked for 30 seconds on high and they were perfectly cooked, for dietary reasons I did omit the onion and the ham. Thank you GoIrish, made for Name that Ingredient tag game.
Quick and yummy! I used a prep cup so mine came out a little rounded. Thanks for sharing. Made for Cookbook Tag.