1/2 Photos of Easy Microwave Breakfast Sandwich
This is the quickest, easiest breakfast sandwich you can make. Variations of this recipe are very easy, just mix in what you like. The microwave times may vary slightly to ensure light and fluffy eggs.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In small cup, platic bowl or ramiken melt butter in microwave for 10-15 seconds.
- 2Add egg to butter in the bowl and beat well.
- 3Mix in milk and hot sauce.
- 4Add diced onion, pepper and ham to taste (as you would an omelete).
- 5Season with salt and pepper.
- 6Cover dish with paper towel, or lid for bowl (do not seal completely) and microwave on high for 1 minute and 30 seconds.
- 7Toast english muffin.
- 8Remove bowl from microwave and loosen egg with spoon around the edges (which should be solid and fluffy).
- 9Dump egg onto english muffin, top with cheese and serve hot.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Microwave Breakfast Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 316.6
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 237.3 mg
- Sodium 553.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 16.0 g