Recipe by NormCooks
This is a mild soup I prepared on my own. It is less spicy than chili, with great Mexican flavors. It makes a great lunch, or a nice side dish with a few microwaved frozen burritos on the side. Increase proportionately to make more servings.
- 1 can tomato soup
- 2 3⁄4 cups water
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 jar of your favorite salsa
- 1⁄2 cup canned corn
- 2 tablespoons of finely chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons ofchopped spring onions
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown hamburger in a saucepan.
- Drain when done.
- Add corn, let it cook with hamburger a few minutes.
- Add tomato soup, water, salsa,and cilantro.
- Bring soup to a slow boil for about 1 minute.
- Reduce heat to simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- Serve with chopped Spring Onions to sprinkle in each serving.