Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is very tasty.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans corn, drained
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans, rinsed
- 2 (14 ounce) cans tomatoes, diced
- 4 cups beef broth or 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 pinch garlic salt, to taste
- Combine all ingredients into pot and simmer for 20 to 30 minutes.
- To serve, fill sides of bowl with baked tortilla chips and put soup on top of them. Add a scoop of low fat sour cream and top with shredded cheddar chees.
Very good soup. Simple and quick to make. Good and tangy. About the only alteration I made is adding tabasco sauce. Worked very well. Definitely will be a regular dish at my house.
This was my first time cooking something and I have to say that this was a good choice. It was fast and easy to make and it turned out very good, I added a pound of ground beef to add some meat to the recipe.
This soup was fast, super easy to make ans had a lot of flavor. I added some pasta to make it more filling and some chilli powder because I like some spice to my food. Would definaltley recommend!