Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
These taste almost identical to ones you can get at a restaurant. Kids really enjoy these too! SIMPLE!!
- Quarter the tortillas (as many as you want).
- Heat oil in a frying pan (about a half inch of oil in pan).
- Place tortillas in and flip when they start turning brown.
- This part does not take long at all!
- Place tortillas on paper towel lined plate.
- After you are done. Mix together your sugar and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- Place fried tortillas in mix and coat well.
- Place sugared tortillas on a serving plate.
- Drizzle with honey or serve on the side.
Would prefer a somewhat higher cinnamon to sugar ratio, will do next time.