Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
A friend gave me this recipe but I haven't tried it yet. You can use any kind of large shrimp.
- 9 tiger shrimp, shelled and steamed until cooked
- 1⁄2 medium onion, chopped finely
- 1⁄2 lime, juice of
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup avocado, chopped
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- hot sauce, to taste
- Put cooked shrimp in a medium glass bowl.
- Pour lime juice over them.
- Add all other ingredients and toss everything gently.
- Serve immediately.
This is a good recipe. I serve with saltines and Valentina hot sauce.Thanks for posting.