Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this recipe in a book called "Great American Favorite Brand Name Cookbook" and I have not tried it yet, but I'm trying to get some stuff up here before I have to return the book. So if anyone tries it and has any comments, let me know. Hope you enjoy! (Cooking time does not include 2 hour chill time)
- 1⁄2 cup Italian dressing
- 1⁄2 cup chopped tomato
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies, undrained
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 lb medium shrimp, cleaned and cooked
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped coriander (cilantro) or 2 teaspoons parsley
- In medium bowl, combine Italian dressing, tomato, chilies, green onions, honey and Tabasco sauce. Stir in shrimp.
- Cover and marinate in refrigerator, stirring occasionally, at least 2 hours.
- Just before serving, stir in coriander.