Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I came up with this one day when I wanted to try something other than the typical scrambled eggs.
- 2 eggs or 1⁄2 cup egg substitute
- 1 tablespoon fat free sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup fat-free cheddar cheese
- 1 -2 tablespoon salsa
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons taco seasoning mix
- bell pepper (optional)
- onion (optional)
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl and mix to combine.
- Coat a nonstick skillet with pam cooking spray and heat over medium low heat.
- If using peppers and onions add to pan and saute for 3 minutes.
- Add egg mixture and cook until eggs are light and fluffy.
- Top with additional salsa if desired.
Made these for breakfast and they were good and different. I made as directed using real eggs. Made for Spring PAC 2010
These eggs have really great flavor, but I wasn't wild about the texture of the eggs. I think it may have been the sour cream. I am going to try this again, but I think I will save the cheese, salsa, and sour cream to be added after the eggs are cooked. Thanks for sharing your recipe!