Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I came up with this one day when I wanted to try something other than the typical scrambled eggs.
Make and share this Easy Mexican Scrambled Eggs recipe from Food.com.
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl and mix to combine.
- Coat a nonstick skillet with pam cooking spray and heat over medium low heat.
- If using peppers and onions add to pan and saute for 3 minutes.
- Add egg mixture and cook until eggs are light and fluffy.
- Top with additional salsa if desired.