I came up with this one day when I wanted to try something other than the typical scrambled eggs.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl and mix to combine.
- 2Coat a nonstick skillet with pam cooking spray and heat over medium low heat.
- 3If using peppers and onions add to pan and saute for 3 minutes.
- 4Add egg mixture and cook until eggs are light and fluffy.
- 5Top with additional salsa if desired.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Mexican Scrambled Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (490 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 161.8
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 373.4 mg
- Sodium 249.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 13.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free cheddar cheese