Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a great addition to any mexican dinner. I modified this recipe (from coo-books.com) out of a need for a fast, easy and make ahead accompaniment for a mexican meal. If you add chopped, cooked chicken it would be a wonderful main dish!
- 3 cups prepared instant rice
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 2 cups monterey jack cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) canof chopped green chilies (you could add a second can if you like it more spicy)
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F Mix all ingredients, reserving the cheddar cheese.
- Place mixture into a casserole dish and cover with cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.