Mexican Sweetheart's Note:
Being a mexican family, we always have rice, beans and tortillas in our refrigerator. Here is my own easy rice recipe that will be ready in less than 30 minutes. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small sauce pan, bring the water to a boil.
- 2Meanwhile,in a medium nonstick saucepan, heat the olive oil over medium low heat.
- 3Add the garlic, onion, and celery and cook for 1 minute.
- 4Add the rice and cook, stirring frequently until the rice turns light brown.
- 5Add the bouillon and cumin to the water, stir.
- 6Add the water to the rice and stir.
- 7Bring the heat to low and cover.
- 8Cook the rice for 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Mexican Rice
Serving Size: 1 (227 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 236.8
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 16.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 5.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: