Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Cheese ravioli comes alive in this tangy, slightly sweet tomato sauce. With its tasty mix of seasonings, spinach and beans, the only side to this saucy dish you'll need is extra napkins!!
- 1 (20 ounce) package cheese ravioli
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1⁄2 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups Baby Spinach
- Cook ravioli according to package directions. Meanwhile in a large skillet, combine tomatoes, broth, tomato paste, beans, brown sugar, oregano, salt and pepper. Bring to boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 3-4 minutes or until heated through.
- Drain ravioli; add tomato mixture. Stir in spinach. Cook and stir 4-5 minutes or until wilted.
This is very good and also very quick to make. Next time I may not add as much spinach to the dish though.