Recipe by Cutechef1215
Cheese ravioli comes alive in this tangy, slightly sweet tomato sauce. With its tasty mix of seasonings, spinach and beans, the only side to this saucy dish you'll need is extra napkins!!
- 1 (20 ounce) package cheese ravioli
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1⁄2 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups Baby Spinach
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook ravioli according to package directions. Meanwhile in a large skillet, combine tomatoes, broth, tomato paste, beans, brown sugar, oregano, salt and pepper. Bring to boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 3-4 minutes or until heated through.
- Drain ravioli; add tomato mixture. Stir in spinach. Cook and stir 4-5 minutes or until wilted.