Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
The crew at work raved about this recipe and I was lucky enough to get a copy of it! YUMMY!!! For a little spicier dip, you can substitue the "Fiesta Ranch" dry dip package instead of the regular ranch.
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 15 ounces corn, drained
- 15 ounces black beans, drained
- 10 ounces Ro-Tel tomatoes, drained
- 2 1⁄4 ounces Hidden Valley Ranch dip, dry packet or 2 1⁄4 ounces hidden valley fiesta ranch dip
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl, chill, and serve!
Really good! I used black bean and corn salsa (Tastefully Simple) which worked just great, and plain Ranch dip packet. I will make this again! Thanks! Made for 2009 Spring PAC