Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
Good lunchtime snack. Ready in about 10-15 minutes.
- 1 flour tortilla
- 1⁄2 cup pizza sauce (squeezable works well)
- 1 roma tomato (slices)
- 1⁄3 cup mozzarella cheese
- Spread pizza sauce evenly on tortilla.
- Add as many tomato slices that you would like.
- Sprinkle mozzerella cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes.
- Fold in half or cut into slices.
Yummy! I had Quick and Easy Spaghetti/Marinara Sauce on hand so used that and no tomato slices since the sauce has some chunks in it. Used cheese I had on hand also which was Monterey jack and provolone. Thanks for sharing!