Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a quick and easy and a very good recipe. Enjoy it.
- 2 lbs lean ground beef (or can use ground turkey)
- 1 cup corn chips, crushed (I use low-salt)
- 1⁄3 cup taco sauce
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning mix (I use low-salt)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup Mexican blend cheese, grated
- Mix all the ingredients together and place mixture in a loaf pan with a rack (to remove the excess of grease).
- Cook in a pre-heated oven at 350ºF. for about 40-45 minutes until meat is well cooked from inside.
- Serve with light sour cream and salsa on top, if you like.