Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
An quick and easy way to feed the family. Compliment with Mexican-flavored rice.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
- 1 (16 ounce) jarof nacho cheese sauce
- 6 10 inch tortillas
- 1 can refried beans
- 2 cups Mexican blend cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Brown ground beef in a 12" skillet and drain.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix ground beef, salsa, and cheese sauce.
- Spread 1/4 of the meat mixture in the bottom of a 13x9 glass baking dish and cover with two overlapping tortillias.
- Spread 1/3 of the beans over the tortillias and the spread another 1/4 of the meat mixture, then cover with two more tortillias.
- Repeat once more and finish with the final 1/3 of beans and 1/4 of meat mixture.
- Layer cheese on top.
- Cover tightly in foil and bake@ 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Let stand for 5 minutes.
Was very simple to make and turned out really good. Next time, I will use less refried beans, but will make it again for sure!! I also chopped up lettuce to put on top along with sour cream.
Really easy as promised and very tasty!